?

Log in

lee

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> previous 10 entries

October 25th, 2010


10:07 am - Amp for sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200534547550&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_688wt_1141

(Leave a comment)

October 9th, 2007


10:59 pm - Tube questions
Today I traded:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The Line6 new goes for $650(musiciansfriend)

The Traynor new goes for $720(musiciansfriend)


My line6 was 3 years old and it had a great deal of bangs and dents from giging. Not to mention the tone was awful!!!!

The Traynor was brand new!!!

I think I did OK in my trade..haha

This amp sounds sooooo good. The tone is amazing!

Anyway, that isn't really why I am posting. I just wanted to type out the greatness of my trade!

My real question is about tube amp maintenance and overall care. I need a list of do's and dont's for the care of a tube amp. Example, the turning off of the amp, the warming up of the tubes, and any other tidbits of info you can through my way.

Thanks!!!

Lee

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

April 19th, 2007


08:59 am
I just woke up. I slept in a Java Port parking lot last night.
The reason for this was that Crystal was going to be getting home before me last night so I gave her my house key off of my key ring. Well, I get home spent some time with Crystal and watched TV. Around 12a Crystal goes to bed and I'm all along watching TV. I start to fell sick to my stomach b/c I just got done drinking a Monster energy drink and taking 2 NoDos pill for the drive from Atlanta. So, I decide to hop in the car and drive up to Mcdonalds. I order two Mcchichen and a water, sit in the parkinglot and eat both. Stop by Java Port to check my Email and then I head home. From the time I left it had been maybe an hour. I'm walking up stairs when I relive that I didn't have my house key, b/c I gave it to Crystal and I never got it back. I Bang on the door for about 25 minutes and I get nothing. See, Crystal and I, b/c of our loud neighbor, wear ear plugs at night. This keeps us from hear things. After I relives Crystal is never going to hear me, I drive to Walmart, do a little shopping, and I drive back to Java Port and catch a few hours of sleep. Now it's off to class!!!

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

April 16th, 2007


09:50 am
School is kicking my butt right now. I think what's making it so hard is that Crystal and I are having to share one car. I think this Wensday we are going to pick-up are second car. I can't wait!!!!!!!

(Leave a comment)

March 8th, 2007


02:59 pm - I just went back looking at my old journals I have to say this was the true turning point of my life
lee (leevinson) wrote,
@ 2003-04-22 17:27:00





Current mood: relieved
Current music: Utah

Cement floors and jail clothes...
So, I got out of jail yesterday. I was in that god forsakin place from 5:30pm Saturday, until Monday at 5pm. I had to take a shower with six black guys, sleep on a cold floor and eat the worst food ever, all for an MD player. So Saturday Charlie and I went to Sears and tried to steal an MD player. I was going to sell it so I could have some gas money to go and find a job. Charlie was just going to keep the one he got. So we go and do it up, and we get caught. It's a long story, if you ask me face to face I'll tell you all about it.

I will NEVER steal again...fuck jail...but now that I'm out, I'm glad that I got caught. I've seen what jail is like it's going to make me stop stealing. It's not worth it. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

I think the worst part of this whole thing is the fact that Charlie's parents hate me now because they feel that I made him steal, and if I wasn't his friend he wouldn't have ever done it. Maybe they're right, but I never tried to make him steal. I think maybe if it wasnt for Charlie, I wouldn't have stolen as much as I have, but I take full responsability for what I've done and I will never do it again.

I think every one of my friends steal. I'm asking you to stop! Jail is the worst place I've ever been to and I was lucky I got out in only two days.

I know that no one will believe me right now about me never stealing again but you'll soon see that I've stopped!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Post a new comment)

...im sorry...
roulettegal
2003-04-22 09:10 pm UTC (link) Select
im sorry about what happend to you two...next time (hopefully there wont be a next time) you two make me your first call and ill get you out...i actually called charlie the other night to help get you out...but you were out...thats good...shouldnt be sleeping on hard floors...take care of yourself and behave...bad boys...what will i do with you guys?

(Reply to this)


kristan
2003-04-23 09:41 am UTC (link) Select
all for what to pay crystals fucking bills
lee it sucks you got caught
but i hate to say i told you so
(Reply to this)(Thread)

Um, fuck you.
incessantlychic
2003-04-23 11:10 am UTC (link) Select
Um, no Kristan.
Not to pay MY fucking bills.
He's moving out here in a month and wanted some cash...
So, Ok fine. In a sense...it was for me.

Oh, and real smooth on the "I told you so" thing.
Shucks...will you be my friend?
(Reply to this)(Parent) (Thread)

Re: Um, fuck you.
kristan
2003-04-23 11:51 am UTC (link) Select
hahahha

okay well see i was sort of right i just saw in your last comment where you wrote "lee make sure and steal Md players so i can make next months rent" so thats where i got that idea

are you serious? friends? i'm flying to los angeles next week, i'm supposed to move in with my friend on montezuma rd in SD who knows

p.s. oh yea and i did tell him so and charlie
(Reply to this)(Parent) (Thread)

Hrm...
incessantlychic
2003-04-23 12:03 pm UTC (link) Select
I was actually joking about asking him to steal so I can make rent....
Dude, I live on Montezuma rd...are you serious? What's in Cali for you? Friends? What are you gonna do?
(Reply to this)(Parent)

don't fight on my journal
leevinson
2003-04-23 01:38 pm UTC (link) Select
you guys go some were esle to fight......i hate when you guys fight......
you hate one another for no reason!
(Reply to this)(Thread)

haha
incessantlychic
2003-04-23 07:59 pm UTC (link) Select
um, we werent fighting. were you fighting kristan?
(Reply to this)(Parent) (Thread)

Re: haha
sandbach
2003-04-25 01:34 pm UTC (link) Select
all of you fucking grow up.
(Reply to this)(Parent) (Thread)

Re: haha
incessantlychic
2003-04-25 03:55 pm UTC (link) Select
we seriously werent fighting...and who invited you into this?

is somebody jealous?
(Reply to this)(Parent) (Thread)

i envited myself bitch
sandbach
2003-04-25 09:02 pm UTC (link) Select
jelouse ? my mind doesnt work like yours. sorry.
(Reply to this)(Parent) (Thread)

Who's the bitch?
incessantlychic
2003-04-25 09:20 pm UTC (link) Select
See, I'm thinkin' it does work that way....for reasons I won't start to explain here. I wouldn't want to embarrass you. Oh, and you spelled jealous wrong.
(Reply to this)(Parent)

i said......
leevinson
2003-04-26 11:20 am UTC (link) Select
no more fighting on my journal go some where esle!!!!!!!!!
(Reply to this)(Thread)

Nobody cares what you say.
incessantlychic
2003-04-26 11:24 am UTC (link) Select
How about you shut the hell up! Thaaats it!

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

02:30 pm
I received an 88% on my first test in my new math class. It sure does bet the 61% I got in Hitlers class, on the same test!

(Leave a comment)

March 1st, 2007


08:52 am
I hate school right now! I have an eight o’clock class that is so hard for me to get too. This being because I can’t seem to make myself wake up in time. I’m so not a morning person. Also, I dropped my math 102 class, because my teacher reminded me of what Hitler would be like if he was a math teacher. She sucks!!! I am instead taking a fast track math course which starts on the 5th. It’s basically a whole semester put into ten, three hour classes. However, the problem with this is that the only class that was available meets in Mondays and Wednesdays. The same days Crystal has the car for her classes that are all the way in Greer. So, I guess I‘m going to be getting accustom to pubic transportation.
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Impending Doom

(Leave a comment)

December 28th, 2006


08:34 pm
I just totaled my car, I mean, totaled!! I some how got side swiped by another car, turning us sideways. Then a giant diesel trunk rammed my from behind, pushing Crystal and I into an interstate sign. Are car is sooooo messed up. I think I ‘m just going to sign the car over to the towing company. It's unfixable. I didn't have insurance. I thought I was going to jail, but I didn't, thank God. I got three tickets, totaled $700. The cop told me that since I didn't have insurance that the other two drivers will get their car fixed and then the insurance company will sue us. I'm guessing that I’m looking at maybe 15, 20 grand. I still don't know if I'm going to lose my license. If I do lose them I will lose my job also, because I have to drive at my job. I pray I don't lose them. I love that job

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

December 8th, 2006


02:56 pm
I just finished my English exam. I think I did pretty good. If I made an A on it I should come out of that class with at least a B. I have one more exam to take. Its this Monday. I should do ok on it, after all it's math. I feel comfortable with math. Shouldn't be to hard.

It's going to be weird not having to go to school after Monday, for 5 weeks.
Current Music: Impending Doom

(Leave a comment)

December 1st, 2006


02:56 pm - YEAH
I was in the studio for 4 hours last night. I love it so much, but it is tiring. I can see how full time musicians need a break in between records.

(Leave a comment)

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com